Harvest: Jesus the True Vine
- John 15.1-8 is read aloud.
- The children are asked to think about the crops they have seen.
- An adult introduces the idea of a vine, and then leads a discussion
about a 'lifeless' glove.
- An adult leads teaching about Jesus as the true vine.
- An adult or competent child(ren) for the Bible reading.
- An adult to lead the discussion and teaching.
- A Bible.
- A glove, book and small light ball.
- Optional: a representation of a vine.
- A script for the talk is available here.